The Capital4Health consortium “Capabilites for active lifestyle: An interactive knowledge-to-action research network for health promotion” is funded the second time by the Federal Ministry of Research and Education (2018-2021, FKZ 01EL1421A) and had already received funding for the first phase (2015-2018).
Capital4Health aims to develop and research capabilities for active lifestyles among different population target groups and among professional target groups as well as the structural capacities located at the organizational and system level through an interactive knowledge-to-action approach. It is a regionally based, transdisciplinary consortium from research institutions (university and non- university-based, national and international), policy and practice partners.
Structures and institutions
- four empirical subprojects
- two cross-cutting projects on evaluation resp. IK2A and theorybuilding
- scientific coordination at the central office
- bodies of consortium members:
- board of speakers, to represent the subprojects
- transdisciplinary steering comitee representing the different perspectives of policymakers, professionals and researchers involved in Capital4Health
- scientific advisory board
- young researchers’ network