….everyone met the physical activity recommendations?
saving health-related costs
avoid premature mortality
In reality, though,
…it looks quite different:
Capital4Health – the projects:
- Support the ability of child care centers to promote active lifestyles through systemic organizational development processes.
- Participatory development, testing, institutionalization of “Quality Certification” process to support sustainable development of child care centers.
- Development of self-assessment “applications for mobile devices (APPs)” to map and promote capabilities of staff and children at child care centers
The overall project objective is to develop “sport-related health competence” of pupils, aged 10 – 18 years, in Bavarian secondary schools.
- Targetgroup pupils:sustainably implement health promotion modules into physical education (P.E.) curriculum at secondary schools
- Target group multipliers: sustainably implement health promotion modules in P.E. teacher education at universities & seminar schools
- Develop and validate a measurement tool for overall project evaluation on sport-related health competence of pupils at secondary schools
Primary objective: Improve physical activity-related health competences and enhance physical activity adherence among seniors in residential homes through participation in physical activity offers and adherence to a physically active lifestyle.
- Strengthen implementation of theories on capabilities and IK2A in empirical Capital4Health subprojects
- Provide a theoretical framework to conceptualize and link key approaches
- Operationalize theoretical constructs for utilization in interventions of empirical subprojects
- Consult empirical subprojects on theory application during implementation
- Evaluate processes and outcomes related to use of theoretical concepts and related methods
- Utilize results to advance development of theory and methods